Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Dull Rainy Day...Perfect for Knitting!

Some days are just made for knitting. Take today for example. Dull, rainy, damp. In my books that signals a perfect knitting day. I am currently trying to finish a few pairs of socks that I've started and a sweater that is so very close to being finished. I have lots of other things that I have been working on that need to be finished. That is my goal this year....to finish all the things I have started. Believe me, there are lots of finished objects coming up in the near future. I will post pics as I finish these things so you can see what I have been up to.

I also have a pair of ankle socks on the go for my niece who is sick with mono. The poor girl is really feeling rough and I hope these will put a smile on her face.

That's about it for my exciting life today. Still looking for a job. Anybody know of any out here in the Windsor-Tecumseh area that don't require someone with alot of experience? Give me a shout if you do.

No comments: