Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's sooo hot!

Wow it sure is hot these days. I guess maybe it's the humidity that is worse than anything. I can't stand the humidity. It sucks the energy right out of me.

It the meantime,I have been busily knitting away on a sweater for my sister. I still have a long way to go but it is looking pretty good...at least I think so. I am trying to get some Christmas things done now so I don't end up having so much to do when fall arrives. Christmas always seems to sneak up on me and find me unprepared. Of course the more I do now, the more I seem to add to my list. I just love to make things for my family. Heck, I just love to make things. I wish I had a good imagination and was able to design things. I have ideas, but they never turn out.

I wish the other computer was working so I could scan things and post pictures of the things I was making. I guess for now I'll just keep taking pictures and hopefully be able to post them someday.

No comments: